Lab Configuration of Multiple Subnet NFS Storage Traffic [Video]
The following scenarios are reviewed:
- The use of a single VMkernel port for NFS with multiple physical uplinks
- Identifying and resolving routed NFS to a secondary subnet
- Correcting a sub-optimal teaming policy
- Details on using the ESXi routing table and traceroute to determine if NFS traffic is routed
- ESXTOP review of vmnic selection
If you find value in the video, please let me know by subscribing to my YouTube channel. I also welcome comments below and will do my best to respond to them!
If you’re curious how to highlight rows in ESXTOP, try the NUM2 and NUM8 keys.