The following scenarios are reviewed:
- The use of a single VMkernel port for NFS with multiple physical uplinks
- Identifying and resolving routed NFS to a secondary subnet
- Correcting a sub-optimal teaming policy
- Details on using the ESXi routing table and traceroute to determine if NFS traffic is routed
- ESXTOP review of vmnic selection
If you find value in the video, please let me know by subscribing to my YouTube channel. I also welcome comments below and will do my best to respond to them!
If you’re curious how to highlight rows in ESXTOP, try the NUM2 and NUM8 keys.
310 total views, 1 views today