Need more incentive to subscribe? I’ve put together a brief list of reasons why you, my reader, should subscribe to this blog.
- Stay Connected – The goal of this blog is to produce content frequently that contains the latest IT news, answers to technical problems, and quality videos. Being subscribed keeps you connected in real time to any content that is released.
- Free Stuff – I often acquire items such as laptops, storage units, and software to give away to subscribers.
- No Spam Guaranteed – I will never sell or distribute your e-mail address, nor send any spam. Your privacy is assured.
- You Choose The Quantity – You will receive emails at the interval you decide upon (such as daily, weekly, or a specific day).
- Opt Out Easily – If you decide you don’t want to subscribe, there is a link at the bottom of every email that allows you to easily and quickly opt out. What’s there to lose?
Subscribe to Blog via Feedburner RSS
Enjoy a real-time stream of new blog posts to your RSS feed.
Subscribe to the HD Video Channel on YouTube
Get instant access to my huge catalog of HD videos covering a variety of technologies and products, in depth tech chats, and exclusive events!