In case you’ve been under a rock for the past few months, HP Discover 2012 is rolling into Las Vegas next week. This is HP’s main conference event for the US, featuring a healthy quantity of breakouts, labs, keynotes, and other goodies covering the HP ecosystem and partnerships. I’ve been lucky enough to get a return invite, as I last attended HP Discover 2011 in Vienna, and hope to cover a lot of the sessions and coffee talks on here with the other fantastic bloggers who will be there. My focus is to write about technical futures and updates mainly around converged infrastructure (BladeSystem Matrix and Cloudsystem) along with networking and VMware virtualization.
Here’s a list of sessions I’ve targeted as something I hope to attend.
- TB2197 – Under the hood with HP ProLiant Gen8 servers and VMware virtualization technology
- TB2305 – Optimizing storage and data protection for virtual environments
- TB2374 – Implementing Virtual Application Networks with FlexNetwork architecture
- TB2377 – TRILL versus SPB: which protocol for which architecture or environment?
- TB3104 – HP’s NEW dense 4P rack and blade servers: ideal for virtualization and database applications
- TB2108 – HP Smart Update Manager: the solution to efficient firmware and software maintenance
- TB3101 – The core of HP ProLiant Gen8 servers: ProActive Insight architecture
- BB2065 – The future of HP BladeSystem
- TB2376 – Follow-the-sun cloud computing and disaster recovery using FlexFabric
- HOL2023 – HP Insight Control 7 with VMware vSphere 5
- CDA2067 – The future of your server-edge architecture with Virtual Connect
If you’re a reader of the Wahl Network, please feel free to say hello! I’ll try to gravitate to the Blogger Lounge when I can, and will have a limited quantity of stickers to give away.