Do you wake up in the morning with a smile, thinking about all sorts of magical ideas you’re going to bring to fruition in the world of end user computing? Does the idea of virtualizing desktops or applications have your noodle bouncing off the walls with ideas? Perhaps you’re also trying to pass the VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Administration (VCAP-DTA) exam to prove your chops or as a stepping stone to your VCDX? You’re in luck! Here’s a study sheet to help you prepare for the exam.
Click the button below to download the VCAP5-DTA exam study sheet. Note that the exam code is VDTA510 and is based on VMware Horizon View 5.2.
[symple_button url=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1648983/StudySheets/VCAP_DTA_Study%20Sheet.pdf” color=”blue” size=”large” border_radius=”5px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]VCAP5-DTA 5.2 Study Sheet (VDTA510)[/symple_button]
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Note: This is simply a guide to help you study; all contents are provided by VMware from their public exam blueprints.[/symple_box]
August 17, 2014
- Initial release based on exam blueprint 1.7 (released March 11, 2014).
The sheet is broken down by section and objective. Next to each objective are four boxes:
- Read – The objective has been researched and related material has been read over.
- Lab – The goal of the objective has been reproduced in a lab environment.
- CLI – Used to denote when an objective has been completed or researched for the CLI command, when applicable.
- GUI – Used to denote when an objective has been completed or researched for the GUI, when applicable.
I’ve created a brief video that demonstrates the Study Sheet in a bit more detail. As always, please make sure to let me know if the video was helpful with a Like or Share, and support my video efforts with your Subscription!
Valuable Study Guide Links
If you’ve created a study guide that is available to the public, and want to include a link to my study sheet, please let me know and I’ll add your study guide to the list below.