In 2013, two nerds (Ethan Banks and myself) met at the Cisco Live conference for the first time and shared their passion for networking, servers, storage, and podcasting. Slightly more than a year later, they had a weekly podcast dropping some serious knowledge on the public. This podcast was known as the Datanauts Podcast. The premise? Dig into all of the various ways in which we can bust down silos within the enterprise to build better technical solutions.
The show lasted from June 12, 2015 until October 23, 2019. It was a blast. I miss it. But, like all good things, it came to an end. If you would like to enjoy any of the 173 episodes, feel free!
A few personal favorites:
- Datanauts 071: Everything As Code With Mitchell Hashimoto
- Datanauts 099: Understanding Microservices
- Datanauts 114: Unikernels And IncludeOS
- Datanauts 121: A Professor Takes Us To Machine Learning School
- Datanauts 128: Kubernetes, Serverless And No Code With Kelsey Hightower
- Datanauts 131: Masters And Mentorship
- Datanauts 141: Managing Cloud-Native Applications
- Datanauts 145: Microservice Meshes With Istio And Envoy