There are few things I enjoy more than getting up in front of a stage to nerd out on various topics. Regardless of the audience size or subject matter, I pour a vast amount of time and energy in preparing high quality collateral, demos, and visuals for the audience to learn and chuckle.
I’m currently on hiatus from public speaking and not participating in Call for Papers / Speakers.
I leverage several platforms to store collateral and engage with event organizers: Speaker Deck, SlideShare, PaperCall, and Sessionize. Additionally, resources from each presentation is posted to GitHub.
Below are all of the various events, user groups, conferences, and so forth in which I participated as a speaker, adviser, or industry expert. This database defaults to all events; you can use the miniature filterbar to find a specific year.
- Thu13Dec2012Orlando, Florida, US
- Thu15Nov2012Chicago VMUG - Chicago, Illinois, US
- Sun26Aug2012Thu30Aug2012San Francisco, California, US
- Post: Tech Talks, Roundtables, and the VMworld Bag
- Post: Scale Computing Debuts The HC3: Simple Integrated Solutions for the SMB
- Post: Xangati Advances Cloud Monitoring with StormTracker
- Post: VMware’s New Gauntlet of Certifications
- Post: The VMware User Group (VMUG) at VMworld
- Interview: A discussion on VMworld with Tintri
- Speaker: NFS on vSphere Community Tech Talk
- Sun26Aug2012VMworld - San Francisco, California, US
- Mon04Jun2012Thu07Jun2012Las Vegas, Nevada, US
- Post: HP Discover 2012 – Targeted Sessions
- Post: Consumer vs Enterprise Gap – Keynote Session at HP Discover
- Post: Harnessing Tech Conferences for Certifications
- Post: HP Virtual Connect’s New Knockout: Flat SAN
- Post: HP’s Smart Update Manager 5 Enhancements
- Interview: ‘FlashForw
ard to Frankfurt’ : IT training and a mechanical bull? Only at HP Discover
- Interview: How Tech Conferences Help You Get IT Certifications
- Fri04May2012vBrownBag Podcast
- Thu01Mar2012Chicago VMUG - Chicago, Illinois, US
- Thu23Feb2012San Jose, California, US